Arnott's load-leveling suspension Rear Air Spring Lincoln Navigator/Ford Expedition 4X4 for the 1997-2002 Ford Expedition and 98-02 Lincoln Navigator 4X4 is exclusively assembled and tested for Arnott by world-renowned Continental ContiTech. This rugged air spring is made with high-impact resin top and bottom mounts, multi-ply Continental ContiTech air sleeve and includes a new seal kit. The air spring sleeve has a tested burst pressure of more than 480 PSI - 6 times its working pressure.
NOTE: Arnott recommends changing the dryer when replacing air springs. Moisture in your system may damage the compressor.
- Heavy-duty air spring by Continental ContiTech
- Burst pressure tested to over 480 PSI
- Pre-assembled for fast installation
- Detailed installation manual available
Can be used for the following cars:
- 1997-2002 Ford Expedition (4 Wheel Drive (UN93))
- 1998-2002 Lincoln Navigator (4 Wheel Drive (UN173))
Replaces Rear Air Spring Lincoln Navigator/Ford Expedition 4X4 with the following original number: