Front Shock Absorber Lexus LS46 (USF40/41) is an Arnott engineered aftermarket air suspension strut for the front right or left hand side of the 2007-2017 fourth generation Lexus LS 460 with rear-wheel drive, adaptive variable suspension (AVS). This new assembly replaces the OE strut and features a new, not remanufactured, custom-tuned shock absorber. The Front Shock Absorber Lexus LS46 (USF40/41) features a new heavy-duty air sleeve from Continental ContiTech which is protected by an aluminum can along with a CNC-machined top mount and sealing cap made from aircraft-quality aluminum. This new Front Shock Absorber Lexus LS46 (USF40/41) is assembled in the USA with Arnott's long-lasting seals, O-rings, bump stop, heavy-duty crimping rings, new air fitting and a dust boot to protect the shock.
This part does not fit vehicles with all wheel drive (AWD).
- New custom-valved shock absorber
- Multi-ply Continental ContiTech air spring sleeve
- Pre-assembled for easy installation
- Fits left or right
- Detailed installation manual available
- Designed & assembled in the USA
Front Shock Absorber Lexus LS46 (USF40/41) can be used for the following cars:
- 2007-2017 Lexus LS 460 (USF40 Chassis, Short Wheelbase, Rear Wheel Drive)
- 2007-2017 Lexus LS 460 (USF41 Chassis, Long Wheelbase, Rear Wheel Drive)
Replaces Front Shock Absorber Lexus LS46 (USF40/41) with the following original numbers: