- Black FOX street performance IFP shocks
- Rebound adjustment knobs for fine tuning ride
- Goodyear multi-ply air sleeve
- Aluminum can to protect air sleeve
- Military grade aluminum CNC-machined top & bottom mounts
- 3.3" of travel (13" max / 9.7" min)
- 2 shocks
- 3 VOSS airline fittings
- 6' of 4mm airline
For riders with an aftermarket adjustable air suspension kit who are looking to replace their rear shocks, but not the rest of the kit, Arnott now offers a shock only option. Arnott's Ultimate Ride FOX® shocks for 1990-2022 Harley Davidson Touring models are black and come with rebound adjustment for fine tuning your ride comfort. The FOX Street Performance IFP shocks are nitrogen-charged monotube dampers with an internal floating piston and 1/2-inch low friction chrome shaft. The model specific shocks utilize FOX's proprietary high-flow, deflective disk, velocity-sensitive damping. The shocks are paired, using a patented design, with a rugged Goodyear® air sleeve, ensuring superior comfort, ride quality, height adjustability and durability. Each shock is custom-crafted and rigorously tested in Arnott's Florida manufacturing facility.
NOTE: For 2014-2022 motorcycles, a bag spacer kit is required and is sold separately.